Getting to the range is exciting enough, sometimes you just want to get right to the good part–shooting! But we have very important safety rules for you to follow, and we do expect you to be familiar with them before you even step out onto the range. So here they are, available for you to read at any time! They are also posted on a wall outside of the lanes and are required to be read before you sign the waiver to enter.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE FACILITY AND DENIAL OF FUTURE SHOOTING PRIVILEGES.
- PROTECT YOURSELF. Protective eyewear and over-ear protection is to be worn at all time when on the range.
- EVERY GUN IS LOADED. Treat every firearm as if it is loaded and dangerous.
- CHECK YOUR FIREARM. Always make sure your firearm is functioning correctly, properly cleaned and safe to use. If any issues or problems occur, leave the firearm in the range and bring our RSO to the problem to resolve.
- CHECK YOUR DIRECTION. Don’t point your firearm at anything you are not willing to destroy. ALWAYS keep the firearm/muzzle pointed down range. NEVER point your firearm at anything you are not willing/planning to shoot.
- KNOW YOUR TARGET. Know your target and what surrounds it. Safety is our top priority.
- BE SAFE. Keep the safety in the “on” position and the action door open until you are ready to shoot.
- MIND THE TRIGGER. Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.
- IF IT’S LOADED, LEAVE IT ON THE LINE. Check to make sure your firearm is unloaded, the action door is open and the safety is on before bringing it off the shooting line. ALWAYS case and uncase your firearm(s) at the firing line, whether the firearm is loaded or unloaded.
- AMMO RESTRICTIONS. No aluminum, steel core or steel case ammunition will be allowed on the range.
- DOOR ETIQUETTE. When entering the shooting range, only use one door at a time, like an airlock in Sci-Fi movies. It helps with protecting patrons in the retail space from gunshot decibels on the range.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS. Alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarettes, and other illegal substances are PROHIBITED in the shooting range.